Options

How to group MenuItems in RTC Navigation Pane?

vaxo_jjvaxo_jj Member Posts: 54
edited 2010-06-11 in NAV Three Tier
Menu Items in RTC navigation pane are automatically grouped if the first item refers to a list and the following item(s) refer to the same list but with a filters defined. For example: "Sales Orders" -> "Sales Orders - Open" -> "Sales Orders - Invoiced" etc.
Is it possible to manually add an item to a group (even it doesn't refers to the same list).

and another question: in such a groups Cue items are automatically added (if they refer to the same list). Can those items be excluded from a group?

thanks

Comments

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    For the first question, this should help:
    http://www.mibuso.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=33284
    for the second, i've not understood it, maybe a screenshot can help :mrgreen:
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    Thanks for link. I know this feature.
    I wander if possible to exclude a Menu Item which is added automatically to the group from the Cue page (see image below):
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/uS ... directlink
  • Options
    that site is "websensed" for me, i can't access it...can you upload the screen with the mibuso feature, please?otherwise, just wait for someone else to answer you :wink:
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    here it is:
  • Options
    cue groups are never automatically created, they are created on the basis of the fields of tables that contains the word "Cue" in its name: these tables are flowfields of type count only, so, i guess that if you remove the field, the cuegroup disappear.
    Viceversa, if you want to remove the menu item, i don't know if/how you can do it...probably you can guess how to do it from the link i posted before (i don't remember the whole post exactly, sorry :oops: )
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Problem is that I want to remove it (from Menu) without deleting from the Cue.
  • Options
    then remove the field from the page by customizing it or designing it...i don't see other way to do it...(actually, this is a better option than removing the field as i said before :-$ )
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Problem is that such menu items aren't shown in designer :)

thanks anyway