Options

how can change the font or colour in Navsion 2009 sp1 pages

smnehalsmnehal Member Posts: 14
edited 2010-06-10 in NAV Three Tier
Hi

I am using Navision 2009 SP1.

how can change the font size, style or colour in Navsion 2009 sp1 pages onAction event.

similarly how can enable/disable textbox or Action in Navsion pages on any field validate trigger or onAction event.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    how can change the font size, style or colour in Navsion 2009 sp1 pages onAction event.
    you can use style and style and styleexpr properties of the field of the page...in this way you can change the color and bold property.
    If you need more customization of the field font, you can use control add-in but only on cardpages
    similarly how can enable/disable textbox or Action in Navsion pages on any field validate trigger or onAction event.
    i'm not sure to have understood your requirement, but enabled property is what you need
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    Belias wrote:
    you can use style and style and styleexpr properties of the field of the page...in this way you can change the color and bold property.
    If you need more customization of the field font, you can use control add-in but only on cardpages
    i'm not sure to have understood your requirement, but enabled property is what you need

means enable/disable Action on page, i know enable properties of field. I woud like to change the font on event like

IF Unit cost < Last Direct cost THEN BEGIN
    Set the font of Unit Cost.
    Disable the Action. like cancel.
    END;
  • Options
    The properties i just specified are what you need: set a boolean variable as the value of the propertie(s) and set "includeindataset" property of the boolean value to true. then change the value of the boolean when you need it
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,089
    [Topic moved from 'NAV/Navision Classic Client' forum to 'NAV Three Tier' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• Options
    I can enable/disable using variable and set the property IncludeInDataSet it work fine, but

My page Include the Header information page and Line Information page , The line information is another page.

I add the the line information page as a part in Header information page.

When i change the line information page, at that point i like to enable/disable the action on Header information page.

but its not working.

Thanks
  • Options
    the simlplest solution is to move the action on the subpage, if you can...
    otherwise, i think you can pass parameters between page&subpage. i've never done it, but i think that there are some topics about it in the forum :roll:
    -Mirko-
    My Blog