Inventory Valuation Report (1001) showing wrong figure

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all,

I am using Inventory Valuation Report(Id-1001).
Now i am facing a problem, if i filter the report based on "Location Filter" field of "Item" data item then its giving wrong figure( InvoicedQty,Invoiced Quantity). Also there is no affect if i filter the report using "Location Code " field of "Value Entry" data item.

Can anybody help me.

Answers

• crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    Standard report 1001 works fine using Location Filter on Item DataItem.
    Do you have any modification on this report?
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    Standard report 1001 works fine using Location Filter on Item DataItem.
    Do you have any modification on this report?

I haven't customized, actually we are having multiple locations and if i am filtering the report using a particular location then its giving wrong figure however if no filter is given or i choose two locations as filter then its giving perfect result.
    Do you know what is that the report is not picturing correctly?
    Is it a specific item? Is it the quantity or the amount what is not correct? Is the problem in the starting date column? Is it on the end date column? Or is it on Increases or Decreases column?
    Are you showing expected cost, or just real cost?
    Do you know what is that the report is not picturing correctly?
    Is it a specific item? Is it the quantity or the amount what is not correct? Is the problem in the starting date column? Is it on the end date column? Or is it on Increases or Decreases column?

1. Is it a specific item? : Yes only some items are having problems.
    2. Is it the quantity or the amount what is not correct? : I am showing only quantity and not amount and quantity is not correct.
    3. Is the problem in the starting date column? Yes
    4. Is it on the end date column? : Yes

Suppose i view the reports of a months and it shows , say 100 items then out of these 100 items only 18-20 items are having incorrect quantity.
    One thing that i want to do is that in Inventory Valuation report I want to calculate the value of "Invoiced Quantity" field only when when the "Item Ledger Entry Type" is "Sale", so i trying with code:
    SETFILTER("Item Ledger Entry Type",'%1',"Item Ledger Entry Type"::Sale); under onAfterGetRecord trigger then nothing is displayed,

can anybody guide me, am i going right or wrong, where i should apply filter to achieve this.

Thanx in advance
    You did not answer the last question:

That is probably it. If you are showing just Real Cost, quantity is NOT Inventory (sum of quantity in Item Ledger Entries), but Invoiced Quantity (sum of Invoiced quantity in Item Ledger Entries)
    mkpjsr wrote:
    SETFILTER("Item Ledger Entry Type",'%1',"Item Ledger Entry Type"::Sale); under onAfterGetRecord trigger then nothing is displayed

OnAfterGetRecord is not the correct trigger to apply a filter.... try placing this code on the OnPreDataItem trigger
    You did not answer the last question:

i didnt checked it