ADCS Help needed

blockomwblockomw Member Posts: 2
I have installed ADSC with NAV V5.00

When I try to communicate with the database I get the following errors in the event log and cannot find any information about what is causing it. Can anyone help?

"The call to member ReceiveSymetricKey failed. mscorlib returned the following message:
Error occurred while decoding OAEP padding"

and

"The call to member ReceiveEncryptedData failed. mscorlib returned the following message:
Specified initialization vector (IV) does not match the block size for this algorithm."

Thanks

Comments

• Jorge_Torres_[MSFT]Jorge_Torres_[MSFT] Member, Microsoft Employee Posts: 29
    You are missing to generate the encryption keys.

Using the same credentials that the NAS will use: Go to: Administration, Application Setup, Warehouse, Setup – ADCS, ADCS Encryption. And generate the keys from there.

You can refer to my post over here for a more complete setup.

Hope it helps,

Jorge
    Hello,

I'm getting the same error message.
    "The call to member ReceiveEncryptedData failed. mscorlib returned the following message:
    Specified initialization vector (IV) does not match the block size for this algorithm."

The keys have been generated and everything is up and running.
    I open a HyperTerminal connection from the server where both the NAS and the VT100 plugin are installed and everything is fine, I see the mini-form defined in Navision.

However, if I open a HyperTerminal connection from another computer, the error message is thrown.

Anyone knows what may be going on?

Thanks everyone