Customizing Inventory Valuation Report

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all,

I want a little bit of modified form of the Inventory Valuation report.
Actually there are three different locations where the items are moving, these are

Main Store
>Production
>FG

Inventory Valuation report shows the following fields

InvoicedQty InvIncrease InvDecreases Invoiced Quantity
and I haved mapped these fields like this
InvoicedQty<--->Opening Stock
InvIncrease<---->Received Quantity
InvDecreases<--->Issued Quantity
Invoiced Quantity<--->Closing Stock

Here The field Invoiced Quantity should show the value x, where x is

x=InvoicedQty+InvIncrease-InvDecreases (only for those items whose sale invoice is generated)

how can i do this, can anybody suggest me

Comments

• mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    mkpjsr wrote:

x=InvoicedQty+InvIncrease-InvDecreases (only for those items whose sale invoice is generated)

Is there anybody who can understand my problem, actually what is want is to show only those quantity in InvDecreases field that is moved from the Production location. If any item is not moved from that location then it should not be decrease.
  • crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    mkpjsr wrote:
    Here The field Invoiced Quantity should show the value x, where x is

how can i do this, can anybody suggest me

Invoiced Quantity already has this information. So, I don't really understand what you are trying to accomplish here.

InvoicedQuantity sums up field Invoiced Quantity on Value Entries, so, it already has inventory increases and decreases, and only for those entries for which the invoice is generated (not only sales, though, also purchases invoices) (other entries, like positive or negative adjustments, or transfer entries, the entries are marked as invoiced, even though there is no invoice)
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    mkpjsr wrote:
    (not only sales, though, also purchases invoices) (other entries, like positive or negative adjustments, or transfer entries, the entries are marked as invoiced, even though there is no invoice)

ok, but i want to do it only for Sales Invoices.
    I mean to say that i want to decrease the qty only for sales invoices.
  • crisnicolascrisnicolas Member Posts: 177
    I still don't see why you'd want to do that...

But anyway... check out how report 1001 works.
    It goes through all Value Entries, and, depending on sign and date of the entry, it sums its quantity and cost on different vars.

Somewhere in here, you can modify the behavior for sales value entries....