Editable() method is obsolete error

shuba30shuba30 Member Posts: 27
Hi all,

I encountered an error 'The Editable() method is obsolete' while selecting a No. in a field.
Previously I had written a code that after selecting the record in that field it should become non editable. Previously it was working and when I tried now it is throwing this error. I removed the corresponding code and tried. Still it didn't work. I checked the properties also. Everything is fine.

Can anybody give a solution for solving this.

Thanks,
G.Shuba

Comments

• shuba30shuba30 Member Posts: 27
    I solved that error

Thanks,
    G.Shuba
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    How about posting the solution so that if someone else gets the error they can find it :D
  • eriahieriahi Member Posts: 8
    hello everybody ,

can i konw how you resolve this pb ?? i find the same error and i can resolve it , thanks very much for your help :)
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    shuba30 wrote:
    I solved that error

Thanks,
    G.Shuba

:thumbsdown:

Forums are about sharing. I am sure you have learnt from MiBuSo, so how about giving something back. :x
    David Singleton
  • eriahieriahi Member Posts: 8
    hi ,

the solution consist to :

1-Declare a boolean global var(Exemple= bValueEdit ).
    2-In the proprietes of this variable set the propriete IncludeIndataSet = YES
    3-On the trigger OnOpenPage() evaluate the value of the variable = true or false (bValueEdit := TRUE ; )
    4-Affect this variable to the Editable value of the field into the page that was generate this error .

:)