converting from 4.03 to 2009 Jobs/Phase/Task Codes in PO

slowhandfanslowhandfan Member Posts: 56
I am converting a customer from 2.6 to 6.0. First I took them to 4.03.

In converting from 4.03 to 6.0, I am in trouble striaght away with codeunit 104045.
PO Headers and Lines have Job and Phase Codes as well as Sales Headers and Lines, and I am getting buku error messages about these fields must be empty. There is no way I am going to be able to have this customer delete all their PO's for the conversion.

Has anyone actually gotten around this problem, either by off loading the info then bring it back once the conversion is done, and if so, can you explain how you did it.

I found the other thread sayign you must dataport the PO's off and delete them... That tells me what... What I really need to know is how.....

Any help?

Comments

• MBergerMBerger Member Posts: 413
    I am converting a customer from 2.6 to 6.0. First I took them to 4.03.

In converting from 4.03 to 6.0, I am in trouble striaght away with codeunit 104045.
    PO Headers and Lines have Job and Phase Codes as well as Sales Headers and Lines, and I am getting buku error messages about these fields must be empty. There is no way I am going to be able to have this customer delete all their PO's for the conversion.

Has anyone actually gotten around this problem, either by off loading the info then bring it back once the conversion is done, and if so, can you explain how you did it.

I found the other thread sayign you must dataport the PO's off and delete them... That tells me what... What I really need to know is how.....

Any help?
    In the upgrade toolkit is a manual stating what to do when you upgrade a client. the one for 4 -> 6 has a chapter about what to do when you upgrade jobs, and one of the things mentioned is that the fields you mention ( among other ) have to be emptied before the dataconversion.