Options

CRM 4.0 and Bing Maps - Querying CRM in This Example

easton21jdeaston21jd Member Posts: 9
edited 2010-05-26 in Dynamics CRM
I am a beginner when it comes to querying the CRM though code from an aspx page, etc. I have been looking for a good mapping solution that allows us to select multiple accounts through CRM and map.

I have been using the following blog for help: http://www.altriva.com/AltrivaBlog/PostID/18.aspx

The part that I am having an issue with is the section where they explain the GetFaciliyLocationDetails class. It states that "the custom method GetFacilityLocationDetails is in a class that is responsible for querying CRM for facility details. Since there are several examples of querying CRM data in the CRM SDK I am not providing the source code for the CRM DataRetriever class -- It is simply a class that's responsible for retrieving and storing (as class properties) facility details."

Like I stated before, I am a beginner in some of this programming and anything that anyone can do to point me in the right direction would be very helpful. I do plan on getting training, etc. but I have been "flying by the seat of my pants" since implementation and am looking to add this cool feature.

Thanks!