Options

Navision W1 4.0 Menustructure

AdministratorAdministrator Member, Moderator, Administrator Posts: 2,496
edited 2006-01-12 in Download section
Navision W1 4.0 Menustructure
Can be used to find where a certain object is located in the new Navision 4.0 menu.

Generated based on Menusuite 10 from Navision W1 4.0

http://www.mibuso.com/dlinfo.asp?FileID=397

Discuss this download here.

Comments

• Options
    pdjpdj Member Posts: 643
    Let me know if you need a national version or need additional fields in the spreadsheet...
    Regards
    Peter
  • Options
    Willy_ExterkateWilly_Exterkate Member Posts: 3
    Hi,

We try to make such an excel sheet for our add-on. We have an other object (51) Could you provide us with a tool to make such an export of the menustructure to excel?

Kind Regards,

Willy Exterkate
  • Options
    pdjpdj Member Posts: 643
    Hi Willy,

My codeunit imports a single MenuSuite object and stores it in a Navision table. Next it exports the table in a csv file which can be opened in Excel.

It doesn't support multiple layers of menusuite objects and the removing and priority of menuitems. And to be honest... Well, I'm not very proud of the coding, and I don't wish to release code which I don't believe is close to perfect :oops:

I have considered an updated version that better supports multiple languages and layers. However, I'm currently quite busy at work, so I don't have time to this kind of development. I'll let you know if I get a new version an need a beta tester 8)
    Regards
    Peter
  • Options
    Willy_ExterkateWilly_Exterkate Member Posts: 3
    OK, thanks
  • Options
    ionasionas Member Posts: 7
    Hi there,

could you please send me your codeunit for Navision 4.0 menu extraction as I need it to extract the complete menu from the Greek National version ?

Thanks in adnavce