Lincense error when i change Global Dimension Code

FranklinFranklin Member Posts: 253
Hi again,

Why if the customer change the Global Dimension Code, the process launch a license error?? It appears when it try to modify cartera doc table. It´s strange, isn´t it? The process allows the client to change the tables 112, 113, 32 etc... but not the cartera doc... :-k

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Perhaps there is data in the table left over from when a partner was using the system with their license. That would allow them to insert data into a table that the customer does not have access to. Then when the customer comes along with their license they don't have permission to modify that data.

If there is no data in the table then the code should not throw the error as their is nothing to access.
  • FranklinFranklin Member Posts: 253
    But when there are data in a table that the customer license don´t have permission the error tell´s you this table but, in this case, is the cartera doc.

For example, configuration cost accounting but not cartera doc. I think the problem could be that but i don´t found this table.
  • FranklinFranklin Member Posts: 253
    Franklin wrote:
    But when there are data in a table that the customer license don´t have permission the error tell´s you this table but, in this case, is the cartera doc.

For example, configuration cost accounting but not cartera doc. I think the problem could be that but i don´t found this table.

helpppp :-k