Options

Can I alter small lookup list RTC (eg Sales Line - "No.")?

boywonderboywonder Member Posts: 179
edited 2010-05-18 in NAV Three Tier
I want to alter the small "integrated" lookup list that appears when click on "No." field in Sales lines. I have a filter on the sales line of "special item" which is a boolean and have the same boolean on the item records. I need the "integrated" lookup list to show only "special items" when ticked and only non special items when not ticked (on sales line).

I know I can solve this code (PAGE.RUNMODAL) in the "No." OnLookup trigger but I don't want the list to "pop out".

Can this be done without "pop out" :?

MANY thanks to anyone who can help :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    lvanvugtlvanvugt Member Posts: 774
    IMHO I think your are looking in the wrong direction. What records are shown is determined (in case of the Sales Line) by the TableRelation defined on the No. field. Here you should include you boolean "Special Item" field so the right records are filtered.
    Luc van Vugt, fluxxus.nl
    Never stop learning
    Van Vugt's dynamiXs
    Dutch Dynamics Community
  • Options
    Thanks for that but that doesn't work for me ... it does filter the list perfectly but when clicking on the list option 'Advanced' it filters out the record (because the std Item form is filtered on 'special item = no').

Is there is a way to control which page the Advanced option calls? If so then \:D/
  • Options
    Ah ha got it, just changing the LookupFormID property on the "No." field on the form in question works a treat - this is what the Advanced option calls \:D/

Thanks very much for helping towards this answer =D> =D> =D> =D>