Licence Export

bekiobekio Member Posts: 204
Hello te everyone,

I am trying to export my licence file from menu Tools>Licence Information> Export and when i try to do this, i get a message:
"The operation System cannot find the file C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\CSIDE Client\fin.flf"
"Please check that the drive, directory and file names are correct"

File fin.flf doesn't exist in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\CSIDE Client\fin.flf.
I don't have this file, i have renamed Cronus.flf to Fin.flf and then export is done. But the licence that i have exportet is a cronus licence.
Is this posible to export licence?
Need help!

Answers

• einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    edited 2010-05-14
    If you renamed the CRONUS license to fin.flf then of course you will export the CRONUS license.
    Is it SQL or native? Should be there a license uploaded to the database (server)? Are you connected to the database or did you just open the client?
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."
  • bekiobekio Member Posts: 204
    Is Sql Database, the licence is Uploaded to SQL, and i am conected to that database.
  • ChristelChristel Member Posts: 28
    bekio wrote:
    Is Sql Database, the licence is Uploaded to SQL, and i am conected to that database.

Is the licence stored in the DB? File, Database, Alter...
  • bekiobekio Member Posts: 204
    yes the licence is stored on Database, i mean the check is Save licene in database
  • einsTeIn.NETeinsTeIn.NET Member Posts: 1,050
    Are you sure that you uploaded the correct license file? Did you upload it as admin? What license information is displayed in the License Infomation window?
    "Money is likewise the greatest chance and the greatest scourge of mankind."