Aged Accounts Payable

JOrtegaJOrtega Member Posts: 5
Hi all, i'm having the following problem. I'm trying to change the Aged Accounts Payable report, 322, so that the details are sorted by the Due Date and not by the Entry No. Any help will be appreciated. I tried making a new key in the Vendor Ledger Entry table but the details still are sorted by the Entry No.

Thanks guys

Comments

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    My aged report has a different number (NV version-10085) but I do have an options tab that allows me to choose how I want the report aged.

1-Due Date
    2-Trans Date
    3-Document Date

Are you saying you don't have an options tab?
  • JOrtegaJOrtega Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the reply; yes I have the options tab, what I'm trying to do is change the way the details lines are organize. Instead of sorting by the entry no, I want it to be sorted out by the Due date.
    Any modifications done to this report. The whole point of aging is to do what you are saying.
    It works fine for me on my report, not sure what would be the purpose of creating an aging report that you can't adjust the sorting thru the options tab :-k

Are you sure that it is sorting by Entry # or are you just assuming that?
    When you run the report by all the options does it change at all?
    did you try changing one of the due dates of one of the invoices to see if it changes position in the report?

see pic attached.
    There are no modifications to the report. What version of Nav are you using? I'm using Nav 4.03
    3.7 us version - did you try to change the due date of an entry to see if it sorts correctly?

That would be wacked if it's another US vs WW version thing.
    It's should be a standard option. who wouldn't want it to sort by assorted dates ](*,)
    I did the changes in the due date and still it's sorted by the entry no.