Posting sales invoices lines

hemantOnehemantOne Member Posts: 98
Hello all,

Is it possible to post sale invoice that contain sales line with particular category code.In the same sales invoice the sales line that contain other category code will not posted .I mean is it necessary when we post sales invoice the all sales line are posted that related to sales header or we can decide which lines will be posted which not?
If possible then where the filter can be applied..Please give your valuable suggestions.

Thanks.
Regards,
Hemant
They can conquer who believe they can

Comments

• MalajloMalajlo Member Posts: 294
    Not in standard version.
    But it is possible if you change R:296 (Post Batch)
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Or you can use Sales Order with "Qty to Invoice"
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    Before putting items in line you have to check whether it should be inserted or not.
  • hemantOnehemantOne Member Posts: 98
    hi,
    Before putting items in line you have to check whether it should be inserted or not.

Thanks for your answers but i think my post is not clear .Let me explain it.

I create a sales invoice with 3 resources in which 2 resources are of same category[cat1] and one is different[cat2].Now i want to post this invoice but i want to post only the sales lines that contain [cat1] resources.
    Is it possible.

Regards,
    Hemant
    Regards,
    Hemant
    They can conquer who believe they can
  • afarrafarr Member Posts: 287
    As mentioned by Ssingla, if you set "Qty To Invoice" = 0 (and "Qty To Ship" = 0) then the line will not be invoiced or shipped. But you should know that already.

As I've been told myself, and as has been mentioned more than once in this forum, first learn how standard Navision works before trying to change it. The more you use standard functionality the less problems the client will have (there will be less potential for bugs, and less code to modify when upgrading).
    Alastair Farrugia