Purchase Invoice problem

Naaz_navNaaz_nav Member Posts: 34
Hi Experts,

I am working on some major customization related to Quality control.I have a field in Purchase Line table say Qc qty whcih will show the qty to recive qty when I receive it.Once the Qc is done,then the field Qc qty will show the accepted qty.I am modifyng the qty in my purch recipt so that it shows only accpeted qty.But whne i invoice it,it does not validate teh same.i.e during invoicve it keeps Qty to recive as 0.

Please help

Comments

• krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• SavatageSavatage Member Posts: 7,142
    Naaz_nav wrote:
    Hi Experts,
    I am working on some major customization related to Quality control.I have a field in Purchase Line table say Qc qty whcih will show the qty to recive qty when I receive it.Once the Qc is done,then the field Qc qty will show the accepted qty.I am modifyng the qty in my purch recipt so that it shows only accpeted qty.But whne i invoice it,it does not validate teh same.i.e during invoicve it keeps Qty to recive as 0.
    Please help

Re-read your own post & tell me if it makes sence to you. What I read is that you're basically treating this QC Qty the same as the Qty to receive field. Which then I ask, then why use a new field for that, Just use the Qty to Received field?

Just receive items that pass your QC. Else you want to receive all and then go back & make adjustments.
    When you say "during invoice it keeps qty to Receive as 0." What are you expecting to have happen.
    Invoicing looks at the Qty To Invoice Field and post that info.

Perhaps you need to explain in more detail the steps you take and what you need to have happen during each step. Or maybe it's just me & I'm not following. #-o

Now if you're goal is to save the "Original Qty Ordered" then just ask that.