Automate Invoice Release & Posting

dutchjmdutchjm Member Posts: 4
Greetings,

first off I have done lots of searches and I have not found a solution, I am new to NAV, I wrote a codeunit to bring over data from a third party POS system into navision order processing screen, the data comes over fine, I can release it, then post with no errors.

what I want to do now however is to automate the process of releasing and posting these invoices, how can this be done? any help would be appreciated.

Dutch

Comments

• matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Well, if you can do it yourself you are half way there. You should be able to look at the code behind the actions that you are performing.

Start with the code behind the buttons on the form (they will lead you to code on tables and codeunits).
  • dutchjmdutchjm Member Posts: 4
    matttrax wrote:
    Well, if you can do it yourself you are half way there. You should be able to look at the code behind the actions that you are performing.

Start with the code behind the buttons on the form (they will lead you to code on tables and codeunits).

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, very new to NA so that wasnt so obvious to me, I am more a VB guy, thanks again
  • dutchjmdutchjm Member Posts: 4
    the feedback provided was great solved the problem