Move Style Sheet from Developement to Production

bboo4dbboo4d Member Posts: 14
We create everything in develop and then move to production. Can anyone tell me how to move a style sheet from one to the other. Import/Export works for the data not the style sheet itself.

Thank you.

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    you can copy and paste the records.
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    You need to use the stylesheet management to export/import the style sheet itself.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • bboo4dbboo4d Member Posts: 14
    When I export it there is a file created called <name>.xslt. When I import it in "Manage Style Sheets" I show a file <name>.xslt but when I go to the style sheet list there is no report listed

None of my other style sheets have the xslt extension in the "Manage" file I may be doing something wrong. Any suggestions, thanks
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    And when you are importing the stylesheet, what you have selected in the "Show" section of the form?
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
    I am only showing the "Style Sheets for this form" and have the form chosen that the sheet is for.
    My imported style sheet is showing up in "Manage Style Sheets" but it is not showing up in the Style Sheet Card Style Sheet List. It does show up in the Form but when it is chosen it does not bring in any information. I "Remove all Merge Info" before sending it to Word so it should reset but it is not doing so.