Total amount in words on sales invoices mandatory IN POLAND?

sresre Member Posts: 62
Hi all,

this is not a technical question but as we're using NAV 4.0 SP3 this might be the right spot to place mit question.

We're starting with a new company in Poland and we're using a highly modified NAV system (e.g. with our own report for all documents). As those have been created by us I don't know what the standard invoice for Poland would look like in a regular Navision. The problem I have right now is that I received the information that the total amount of the sales invoice has to be printed in numbers AND WORDSin Poland.

Anyone here having experience with that? Is that really mandatory? How does the standard Navision do that? I can't imagine that this is done at all.

Any helpful comment is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance ...
Sascha

Answers

• sresre Member Posts: 62
    btw: Found this post here that provides a technical solution to my problem: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=30120

Anyway, I would be more interested in anyone telling me that his is nice to have but not mandatory.
    Or maybe how Navision standard deals with that (special invoice documents in the polish version?)

Thanks again
    Sascha
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Download a polish cronus database 5.1 might be best in case it is a recent change and check the reports there or
    ask you partner to provide you a polish database.
  • herrlutzherrlutz Member Posts: 58
    Did you merge polish localization in your database? This is highly recommended.
    There are critical adjustments in vat calculation (unit price incl. Discouts) and credit memos (correction invoices).
    Be careful using invoice discounts and line discounts together. There are rounding problems in polish stamdard in all nav versions.
  • herrlutzherrlutz Member Posts: 58
    And yes, we also have amount in words on our invoices.
  • sresre Member Posts: 62
    OK, I got myself a NAV 5.0 SP1 and copied the two relevant functions to a codeunit in our application to do the job.

Just btw: The standard invoice in the polish NAV 5 SP1 doesn't show the amount in words :-)

Thanks all.

Sascha