Additional language doesn't display in Languages selection

AmaraaAmaraa Member Posts: 153
Hello,

When I try to change languages in language selection (Tools - Languages) I cannot see the language selection only English displays(The other option should be MON (cyrillic)). But the same copy of client works in other pc. What it can be caused?

I have language module installed and I have a folder named MON in my exe's folder.

I think it doesn't depend on OS, right?

Any ideas appreciated.

Amaraa

Comments

• ara3nara3n Member Posts: 9,256
    you are using the same license?
    Ahmed Rashed Amini
    Independent Consultant/Developer

blog: https://dynamicsuser.net/nav/b/ara3n
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Best "check" what is wrong is to open virtual table "Windows Language" where you can see boolean fields which tells you if you have stx file for the language, language folder, license permissions etc. You need to have all TRUE to be able to switch to the language.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • AmaraaAmaraa Member Posts: 153
    kine wrote:
    Best "check" what is wrong is to open virtual table "Windows Language" where you can see boolean fields which tells you if you have stx file for the language, language folder, license permissions etc. You need to have all TRUE to be able to switch to the language.
    Sorry but how can I check the virtual table?
  • ZephyrZephyr Member Posts: 110
    Kine, Can we change data of Virtual Tables? I have tried but it's not happened. ](*,)
    Zephyr
    Of course, not. They are generated by system based on something from "outside" world. In this case, based on if there is the fin.stx file, if you have some granule in license etc. What you want to change in this virtual table? :-k
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • AmaraaAmaraa Member Posts: 153
    I have tried with the windows language table in the computers.

For the computer which is working fine with the language selection I can find the language from the windows language tables. And for the computer that has the problem with the language selection I cannot find the language in the windows language table.

So, how can I insert the language to the windows language tables. Is it same as windows language packs? or it is diferent?

Please, help.
    Amaraa
    No, the table is based on windows informations. Check the Windows version, updates and settings. There must be something different...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.