List Form

Vineeth.RVineeth.R Member Posts: 121
Dear Friends,

When i open a list form using the list form button or from the List Menu button it shows me the OK and Cancel Buttons. But if i write coding to call the list form it doesn't show me the buttons.

lvJob.RESET;
lvJob.GET("No.");
CLEAR(lvJobList);
lvJobList.fNonEditable('50108');
lvJobList.SETRECORD(lvJob);
lvJobList.RUNMODAL;

Even if i change the button property of "InvalidActionAppearance" to Normal, though it shows the button but it does not do the functions of ok and cancel. Please advise.

Thanks
Vineeth
Thanks and Regards
Vineeth.R

Comments

• MChilariMChilari Member Posts: 47
    lvJoblist.Lookupmode(True);

add the above statement before your Runmodal statement.
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    you can also write

if form.runmodal(0,rec) = action::lookupok then

to show ok cancel button you must set lookup mode true otherwise you can change PUSHACTION property of ok and cancel button.
  • Vineeth.RVineeth.R Member Posts: 121
    Dear All,

The lookupmode is working now, thanks alot.

I have another issue now, I want to call the Function fNonEditable thats why i have used a form variable instead of using form.runmodal command. to focus on the particular job [from where i click job list menu button] while the job list is run i used the command SETRECORD. Now it focuses on the right job in the list form but if user wants to select some other job from the list when they select and click OK, its still pointing to the job which i had set. how to allow user to select diff job no from the list form and allow open that job when click OK?

lvJob.RESET;
    lvJob.GET("No.");
    CLEAR(lvJobList);
    lvJobList.fNonEditable('50108');
    lvJobList.SETRECORD(lvJob);
    lvJobList.lookupmode(true);
    lvJobList.RUNMODAL;

Regards
    Vineeth.R
    Thanks and Regards
    Vineeth.R