Options

Account schedules

tvandongentvandongen Member Posts: 78
I want to make an account schedule with 2 lines with the same account number, but with another filter. For example:

I have an journal line on account number 1110 with the amount of EUR 1000 and dimension 'test1'.
I second journal line could be on account number 1110 with the amount of EUR 500 and dimension 'test1'.
I third journal line is account number 1110 with the amount of EUR 2000 and dimension 'test2'.

I want to have the result in the account schedule

Account number 1110 amount EUR 1500
Account number 1110 amount EUR 2000
Other account numbers....

Does anybody if it is possible and how I can do it.

Of cours I know that I can put some filters on the dimension, but then I don't see the rest of the lines with don't have the same dimension.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    fbfb Member Posts: 246
    On the Account Schedule form, display the (normally hidden) column(s) for "Dimension x Totaling". Note that these columns will have different names depending on whether or not the Account Schedule has an Analysis View Name specified on the Account Schedule Name record.

If no Analysis View Name is specified, then the first column will enable you to set a filter on Dimension Values for Global Dimension 1, and the second column for Global Dimension 2.

When an Analysis View is named, then the 4 columns will refer to the Dimension Codes you have named in the Analysis View.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    tvandongentvandongen Member Posts: 78
    Thanks,

That was the option I was looking for.