service tax for export commision needed in LCY insted of FCY

subhadynamicssubhadynamics Member Posts: 109
Hi All,

Now in Purchase journal the Service Tax for Export Commission is Calculated as FCY.
But Our client needs this Service Tax to be Calculated in LCY .

Is there any method available in Purchase journal for service tax calculation in LCY.

Thanks in Advance

Subha

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    Instead of Purchase Journal why dont you use the Purchase Invoice .

If you post through Purchase Invoice , system will show the amount in LCY and have the History also.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Instead of Purchase Journal why dont you use the Purchase Invoice .

If you post through Purchase Invoice , system will show the amount in LCY and have the History also.

Chengalasettyvsrao take some caution before replying to a post. Standard NAV 2009 SP1 Purchase Order/Invoice tables and forms do not have fields where service tax in LCY is displayed/stored.
    Hi All,

Now in Purchase journal the Service Tax for Export Commission is Calculated as FCY.
    But Our client needs this Service Tax to be Calculated in LCY .

You can customize a field in Gen. Jnl Table to display the LCY amount of service tax.

Is there any method available in Purchase journal for service tax calculation in LCY.

Thanks in Advance

Subha
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    ssingla wrote:
    Chengalasettyvsrao take some caution before replying to a post. Standard NAV 2009 SP1 Purchase Order/Invoice tables and forms do not have fields where service tax in LCY is displayed/stored.

May be you didn't get what i had written . I will explain :

Purchase Order / Invoice - > Line (menu Button) - > Structure order Line Details .

This form contain the Two Fields Amount , Amount (LCY).
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    That is what I wanna see..... I never said you are wrong but your ideas are limited to yourself unless you mention it. The members may get confused.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in