ERP Sales (NAVISION)

Amrit_MalhotraAmrit_Malhotra Member Posts: 5
Hi,

Can any one tell me any site for ERP SALES especially NAVISION.

Therefore, sales PPL can get more knowledge about NAV & can help them to give demo to clients.

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    Selling NAV is not like taking box and sell it. The partner supporting and selling NAV needs to have enough know-how to be able to sucessfully implement it.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Hi,

Can any one tell me any site for ERP SALES especially NAVISION.

Therefore, sales PPL can get more knowledge about NAV & can help them to give demo to clients.

If you want, you can send me the list of all your prospects, and I will do all the work for you of demonstrating Navision to them, wont cost you anything. 8)
    David Singleton
  • William_HollandWilliam_Holland Member Posts: 15
    Whoooohaaahahaha David. LOL :lol:
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Following on from david,

There is actually plenty of information and tools for helping sales people sell and demo NAV.

On the site called partnersource, the main point being your company actually has to qualify as a NAV partner to access it before you can sell it.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You can also ask microsoft to get you the required training. It will be chargeable.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • Amrit_MalhotraAmrit_Malhotra Member Posts: 5
    Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

Within a year I closed 3 deals for NAV. All the companies having turnover of more than 500 Crore.

I have a Functional Knowledge NAV 2009 of all modules like FM, S&M, Manf, jobs & resources.

I just ask you that there is any site or blog which help Sales guys to learn more about product.

Mr. David I handle my leads my own.........if you have something you can mail me.

You have good opportunity to earn.

Mr. Kine, I know NAV selling is not like a box & sell it.

Regards,

Amrit Malhotra
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    What exactly you are looking for? There is nothing which can give you readymade knowledge of NAV. You have everything on Partner source for whatever you require for selling NAV. In case you wanna move towords consultancy than you certainly need training.
    I have a Functional Knowledge NAV 2009 of all modules like FM, S&M, Manf, jobs & resources.

Wow....that gives me complex.... overall experience of over 11 years including 5 years in NAV and I am weak in Manf. and Jobs & resources, avearage in S&M and just above average in Finance :mrgreen: . Becoming expert ----Nowhere in sight atleast for the next few years.
    Text book knowledge is something else and the implementation knowledge is something different.
    Mr. David I handle my leads my own.........if you have something you can mail me.

You have good opportunity to earn.

Is this a joke? :-k
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in