Anyone heard of Sidler in Canada? (http://www.Sidler.ca)

William_HollandWilliam_Holland Member Posts: 15
Dear All,

Our partner has been told by Microsoft that there may be an add on for our capable to promise issues in navision (4.0SP3) through one of Microsoft's business partners Sidler in Canada. Their website has many sections under construction and screens for downloadable add on's all result in server error's... My emails remain unanswered. Although this has reduced my confidence in any product that they may offer this may be a temporary issue - don't know. Therefore I am curious if anyone has had any experiences with this company or even purchased an add on. And maybe even more important: how they can be contacted? We are located in the Netherlands, any nearerby solution for add on's that address capable to promise functionalities in a manufacturing environment are welcomed as well!

Best regards,

William

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Have a look through the addon guide its about 200 pages and i am sure you will find something you need.

though the latest version i saw was before 2009 was released
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Dear All,

Our partner has been told by Microsoft that there may be an add on for our capable to promise issues in navision (4.0SP3) through one of Microsoft's business partners Sidler in Canada. Their website has many sections under construction and screens for downloadable add on's all result in server error's... My emails remain unanswered. Although this has reduced my confidence in any product that they may offer this may be a temporary issue - don't know. Therefore I am curious if anyone has had any experiences with this company or even purchased an add on. And maybe even more important: how they can be contacted? We are located in the Netherlands, any nearerby solution for add on's that address capable to promise functionalities in a manufacturing environment are welcomed as well!

Best regards,

William

Sorry no idea about the company, never heard of them. But...

An Add-On developed in 4.00 is very old now, and thus would be very mature. If they have a 2009 sp1 version (as implied by the post above) then it would seem a stable company and a stable product, and I would assume they are just creation a new web site. If the Add-On was no good it would not have survived 5 years on the market.
    David Singleton
  • William_HollandWilliam_Holland Member Posts: 15
    Thanks all. I have an add on catalogue (far more than 200 pages, at least the one I have), and the contact details are the same (but no response on the listed contact details...)

David, I agree about the stability - fair comment. It's just that Microsoft itself directed us towards this company, having learned about our requirements through our partner :? Although we are in the process of detailing our own code (and identifying/eliminating all code that can be swapped for standard code or add on's) it's been too early yet to have a look at the 2009 solutions. Or in fact, it was until now! I will download the newest add on catalogue, and see if they are still in there (awaiting their response).

Best regards,

William