Error when Pressing F9 to see statistics(Prepayment VAT diff

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all,

I am using Navision 2009 SP1, under Sales Order/Purchase Order if i am pressing F9 to view the statistics page its giving an error "Reference to the member prepayment Vat difference of the variable could not be solved". I think the field prepayment Vat difference is not there in the DB so this is error is comming but i have not make any changes to any of the standard objects.

Is it a bug with NAV 2009 SP1 because this error is not comming in NAV 2005.

Whats the reason for this error? If it is a bug then is there any fixes present for it.

kindly suggest me the solution.

Thanx

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    There is no NAV 2005 sp1... ;-)
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    kine wrote:

sorry, its NAV 2005, but any idea about the error.
    No, it is not NAV 2005... if you do not know the NAV versions, how you can know, that "i have not make any changes to any of the standard objects"?

The field is not there, it is why the error is triggered. You need to find out which object have this problem (using debugger, compiling objects...). There must be some change, or badly done merge...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    mkpjsr wrote:
    kine wrote:

even nav 2005 does not exists :mrgreen: ...anyway, try to recompile the statistics page: if the errore comes out, find the field and remove it!
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    mkpjsr wrote:

May be in his point of view Nav 2005 = NAV 5.0 :-k
    mkpjsr wrote:

yes, i think so, too...but the point is that (as kine said) if he doesn't know what is the version, is him really cabable to tell "i've not modified anything?"
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
    Belias wrote:
    mkpjsr wrote:

sorry once again,its not NAV 2005 its NAV 5.0.
    but i am sure i have not made any changes to the code.
    Thus someone else did... :-) it could be some "leftover" of previous upgrade or some change merge...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Telling sorry won't help.
    Are you working for a partner or with client?
    In case you work for a partner you should take help of your seniors in solving the problem (On a second thought you should go and learn NAV before involving yourself in a implementation) and in case you are working for a client you should contact your partner.

We have NAV 5.0 SP1 IN version and it works without any problem (Though I have never implemented 5.0 or 5.0 SP1).
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    ssingla wrote:
    In case you work for a partner you should take help of your seniors in solving the problem (On a second thought you should go and learn NAV before involving yourself in a implementation) and in case you are working for a client you should contact your partner.

We have NAV 5.0 SP1 IN version and it works without any problem (Though I have never implemented 5.0 or 5.0 SP1).

I just wanted to know that is there anybody who has got this error with NAV 2009 SP I
    edited 2010-03-23
    [sorry, internet froze while submitting]
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
    mkpjsr wrote:
    ssingla wrote:

I just wanted to know that is there anybody who has got this error with NAV 2009 SP I
    SSingla just replied your question!Anyway, i think we gave you all the necessary info to solve your problem, there's nothing more to add other than what we have already said: did you try to do what we suggested?
    -Mirko-
    My Blog