Service Tax Base amount

rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
Ques:Service Tax Base amount not calculating automaticlly.
Regards,

Rinki

Answers

• ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    More information is required like which version, which option and what you are doing?
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • rinki123rinki123 Member Posts: 367
    ssingla wrote:
    More information is required like which version, which option and what you are doing?

I am using NAV 2009 SP1 and simply i want to calculate Service Tax on Purchase Order And Sales Order automaticlly.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • ajaykt_2000ajaykt_2000 Member Posts: 81
    dear
    you check service tax group,service tax registration no on PO/SO line.And also check service tax setup.
    On header check vendor and customer card for tax liable and service tax registration no.
    ajay k tripathi
    Functional Consultants
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    rinki123 wrote:

I am using NAV 2009 SP1 and simply i want to calculate Service Tax on Purchase Order And Sales Order automaticlly.

what you mean by automatically ?

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40543
    Automaticlly means when I enter qu*rate in sales order line then choose Service tax group code and click on F9,service tax statistics field update automatically with service tax charge amount.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    Have you defined the service tax setup? If not then do that first...
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    I had already defined Service tax Setup but still Service Tax not calculating.
    Regards,

Rinki
  • ajaykt_2000ajaykt_2000 Member Posts: 81
    you check service tax registration no in vendor card,company setup and service tax group code also check tax liable tick on vendor card. If all the combination is ok then service tax calculation is done automatically.

Please check in journal voucher document type invoice and place a checkmark on service tax entry and service tax registration no. and group code if service tax not calculate then setup check once again and also check starting date in setup and posting date in purchase header.
    ajay k tripathi
    Functional Consultants