Is Export to Excel Software available for NAV?

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

Is there any software by which we can export the output of a report from NAV to a Excel without using the coding of excel buffer and automation.

If anybody knows the software required for exporting to excel from NAV,Kindly mention the software name.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• jackiesjackies Member Posts: 114
    There is export to excel/word with version 5 but you should also check Jet Reports.
  • kish2007kish2007 Member Posts: 64
    You can use JET REPORTS Software. By using Jet Reports you can export any table in Excel.Filters also possible. It is available in India also.
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    I used to just use a product called paperless printer. It has mutiple formats it exports with, worked for me but i wasn't after pretty pictures or logos in my reports
  • fverkelfverkel Member Posts: 66
    You could use Print2Excel.
    Keep It Simple and Stupid (KISS), but never oversimplify.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    chandrurec wrote:
    Hi all,

Is there any software by which we can export the output of a report from NAV to a Excel without using the coding of excel buffer and automation.

If anybody knows the software required for exporting to excel from NAV,Kindly mention the software name.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    chandru.

There are hundreds of products like this. But they have nothing to do with Navision. Most suggestions you will get here will recommend using a different method of generating the report in the first place.

Try searching here:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=send+printer+output+to+excel
    David Singleton
  • KYDutchieKYDutchie Member Posts: 345
    David,

maybe as Microsoft Product supporters we should use: http://letmebingthatforyou.com/ :D

Greetings,

Willy
    Fostering a homeless, abused child is the hardest yet most rewarding thing I have ever done.