Options

Navision Sales Order amount in Local currency in SQL

stomar_3stomar_3 Member Posts: 26
edited 2010-03-16 in SQL General
Dear Collegs,

I have one question and hope that somebody maybe can help me.
Namely, I have problem to find tabel and column in which can see Amount of Sales Order in Local currency (Sales Lcy).

Does somebody maybe know where this data can be in Navision database.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Marko

Comments

• Options
    kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    Are you talking about the "Amount" field?
    If so, it is a flow field, which means that it sums the Sales Line table (or it's SIFT data) and no field exists in the Sales Header table on SQL.
    I suggest you loop through the Sales Line table for this specific Order and sum up the field you want...
  • Options
    stomar_3stomar_3 Member Posts: 26
    Hi thanks on fast answer.

Yes, I talk about amount field.
    But for example amount field (in Sales Line) express order value in Order currency but not in Local currency.

For example if my local currency is Euro and Order is in Dollars the amount field will express order value in Dollars and I want order value in Euros (local currency).

Hope that now is more clear.
  • Options
    kapamaroukapamarou Member Posts: 1,152
    Then you can use the "Currency Factor" field from the Header...
  • Options
    kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    I think that better is to look into ledger entries, not on the documents. But all depends on what you want to find out. E.g. look into Customer/Vendor ledger entries, there are the amounts in LCY.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • Options
    ashishkanishashishkanish Member Posts: 76
    You Can see the Sales(LCY) Amount by pressing F9 on the sales order window. There is a field with the name sales(LCY) on the right hand side.