How to restrict Integer's body section fields not to repeat

mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
Hi all

I am modifying the Excise Invoice report (ID-16593) according to my requirement. Actually i do not want to show the second line data on the report because the second line contain some charges and i do not want to show this along with item details instead i want to add this charges to the final invoice amount by some code. But in the standard excise invoice report these fields are placed on Integer's Body Section, so all line's data is being displayed.

Is there any way to restrict the second line not to display on the report on Integer's Body section. I mean where i should code to solve this.

Comments

• mkpjsrmkpjsr Member Posts: 587
    mkpjsr wrote:
    Hi all

I am modifying the Excise Invoice report (ID-16593) according to my requirement. Actually i do not want to show the second line data on the report because the second line contain some charges and i do not want to show this along with item details instead i want to add this charges to the final invoice amount by some code. But in the standard excise invoice report these fields are placed on Integer's Body Section, so all line's data is being displayed.

Is there any way to restrict the second line not to display on the report on Integer's Body section. I mean where i should code to solve this.

Any Idea?
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You need to filter variable "SalesInvoiceLine".
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in