Is Developer Toollkit free of cost?

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

Is the Developer Toolkit comes free with Product CD or we need to seperately buy this?

If I implement NAV 5.0 in a customers place, will it be avilable in Product CD by default or the customer need to buy it seperately from Microsoft?

If the developer Toolikit is available in Product CD by default, Kindly tell me the location where it get stored in Product CD.

Kindly reply if anybody knows the answer for the above Query.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    If you work a partner , then login to partner source and down the Developer tool Kit.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    chandrurec wrote:
    Is the Developer Toolkit comes free with Product CD ?

No!
    David Singleton
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi David Singleton,

1.Is it necessary for the customer to buy this product if they need to use?If so how much the customer needs to pay for buying Developer Toolkit?
    2.For the implementation partners, the Developer toolkit is a freely downloadable tool from Partner Source. Am i right ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Chandru.
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    chandrurec wrote:

1.Is it necessary for the customer to buy this product if they need to use?If so how much the customer needs to pay for buying Developer Toolkit?

Are u working for a customer or Partner ?
    chandrurec wrote:
    2.For the implementation partners, the Developer toolkit is a freely downloadable tool from Partner Source. Am i right ?

Yes
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You need the following granules:
    a) 1800 CFRONT : Included in you all licenses
    b) 7200 Application Builder
    c) 99003640 Developer's Toolkit - Source Analyzer
    d) 99003659 Developer's Toolkit - Compare and Merge

You can ask your partner to provide you the prices. They do not cost much.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
    edited 2010-03-10
    chandrurec wrote:

Are u working for a customer or Partner ?

How that does matter? Whether or not he works for a partner he is asking the price for a client...
    CA Sandeep Singla
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi chengalasettyvsrao,

we are implementation partners of microsoft.We have implemented the Navision in customers place.Now they are asking us "whether the developer toolkit is free of cost or it is not free of cost" . if it is not free of cost, then what is the amount which the customer is required to pay to microsoft in order to buy developer toolkit.

Kindly tell me the rate which the customer is supposed to pay for buying Developer Toolkit.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    chandru.
    chandrurec wrote:
    Hi chengalasettyvsrao,

we are implementation partners of microsoft.We have implemented the Navision in customers place.Now they are asking us "whether the developer toolkit is free of cost or it is not free of cost" . if it is not free of cost, then what is the amount which the customer is required to pay to microsoft in order to buy developer toolkit.

Kindly tell me the rate which the customer is supposed to pay for buying Developer Toolkit.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    chandru.
    Please ask your company offical who handles the price list of NAV.
    CA Sandeep Singla