Go-pro Replication Error

slahaslaha Member Posts: 16
Facing error when trying to replicate TRansaction from Store to H.O in a remote location.

Error is : F: ModifyRec Autom.server has stopped or timeout occured\Program returned error

Error is : F: connectopendatabase Autom.server has stopped or timeout occured\Program returned error

In LAN network it is working fine but in remote location it is not working.

Comments

• cssgyulacssgyula Member Posts: 31
    I am also facing this type of error with LS Retail. I've found an error record in the Application Log:

"The program has failed to publish Navision Database Server Service Connection Point in Active Directory.

In order for Navision Database Server to publish a Service Connection Point, the Active Directory Schema on the network domain controller must be extended."

Is this error familiar to anyone? What is this error exactly and how could this error occur after years of succesfull replication progress?
    Best Regards,

Gyula (Jules) Csiák-Sedivy

There are two things, which you cannot learn from books. True love and Software Coding.
  • anilkumaranilkumar Member Posts: 136
    Replicating through CFront/Data director - ?
    Which version - ?

replicating for the first time - ?
    Anil Kumar Korada
    Technical Consultant
    Hi,
    anilkumar wrote:
    Replicating through CFront/Data director - ?
    Which version - ?

replicating for the first time - ?

The answers for the questions:
    1. replicating using C/Front option
    2. LS Retail 4.00, (C/FRONT Build 4.0.0.20942 HUNGARIAN)
    3. The Scheduler and the replication processes were working fine since 2006 and suddenly this error occured like a lightning from clear sky. No other computers or servers have been added or removed from the network, no maintenance were accomplished on the day the error occured for the first time.

So what could this be?
    Best Regards,

There are two things, which you cannot learn from books. True love and Software Coding.
  • anilkumaranilkumar Member Posts: 136
    Hi Gyula,

At which location r u getting this error-?,

if it is HO then

select that distribution location card and make sure that 'Path to CFront directory' proper path selected.

if test connection is not OK, then reinstall PlusCFront again and try.
    Anil Kumar Korada
    Technical Consultant
    anilkumar wrote:
    Hi Gyula,

At which location r u getting this error-?,

if it is HO then

select that distribution location card and make sure that 'Path to CFront directory' proper path selected.

if test connection is not OK, then reinstall PlusCFront again and try.

The HO cannot connect to the Store. If I test the HO location in the Distribution Location Card, the test is succesful. I cannot even connect to the remote store server via Remote Desktop Connection, although I could do that before this erro occured.

When I tried to ping the remote server via local IP (because of the VPN-connection made with Zyxell devices), the ping was succesful, the remote server was giving reponses.

After this I tried to TELNET into the remote server via the default 2407 port, this was also succesful.

After all these succesful tests I still cannot connect via the Distribution Location Card. The Path to CFRONT wasn't changed, the files and folders are untouched, so I cannot imagine, what has really happened in the customer's network.
    Best Regards,

• TomWTomW Member Posts: 6
    Did you get this sorted?

Can you open the store directly in the client from HO with the user name used for the replication? And the other way round?

Tom
    TomW wrote:
    Did you get this sorted?

Can you open the store directly in the client from HO with the user name used for the replication? And the other way round?

Tom

The problem is solved by changing a router, which has developed an error and was creating the problem.

Thank you all for your advices,
    Best Regards,