Change Porduct Posting Group in Sales Inv. & Sales Cr. Lines

SoloperSoloper Member Posts: 102
It is possible to change Porduct Posting Group for lines when creating Sales Invoice or Sales Credit memo?

I've checked the "Sales Inv. Line" table and cant see a field for this (Just VAT Product Posting Group is available).

Many thanks.

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    why want to change the product posting group in sales Inv & Sales Cr.Lines ?
  • SoloperSoloper Member Posts: 102
    There are two type Sales Credit Memo for the company. One for cancelled (decision of the manager of the department) and the real credit memos. For those two type of credit memos we need two different GL Account.

By the way thanks for the reply.
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    So you will be changing it before posting, which is a bit acceptable though I don't recommend it.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    why want to change the product posting group in sales Inv & Sales Cr.Lines ?

hello what do you mean by why..............................
    what you have thought here by behaving some thing like this i suggest you avoide it at all before anybody will stop you.

see also......
    viewtopic.php?f=23&t=40393
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    I have done this a few times without any serious issues, of course you need to speak with your auditors to make sure they accept this.

But I think you should change the Gen. Bus group, not the Product.
    David Singleton
  • SoloperSoloper Member Posts: 102
    I've bring "Gen. Bus. Posting Group" field to the form and change the posting setup.

Gave the information to the user change this field for two possible situation.

Thanks David.