Subcontracting Order Line -> Qty Per Unit of Measure

dipakpatel2505dipakpatel2505 Member Posts: 169
Hi All,

I have following Problem:

1) When I calculate subcontracting Worksheet for Subcontracting Requirement then "Qty Per unit of Measure" field is zero for All Subcontracting Requisition Line.
2) Creating Subcontracting Order from Subcontracting Worksheet then Subcontracting Order Line -> "Qty Per Unit of Measure" field has value zero.

I want to put value in "Qty Per Unit Of Meaisre based on Unit of Measure in Subcontracting Order Line.
Should I do that ? I have seen code but I donot get purpose of making zero to "Qty Per unit of Measure" field.

Please Guide me regarding this issue.

With Best Regards,
Dipak Patel

Comments

• kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    No, please! Do not change this! The created purchase ordes MUST have base quantities = 0 (thus having Qty per UoM =0),else when you post it, it will add the items to the inventory, but the items are added to inventory through output on the production order! That there are 0 is flag for posting codeunit that it is subcontracting order and it will not create the Item Ledger Entries!
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• maheshmahesh Member Posts: 115
    It would be very typical to handle multiple unit of measure in this case.
    How do i manage "PCS" & "KGS" both UOM when Posting Purchase Receipt & Purchase Invoice for subcontracting Order?
    (i.e. 1 PCS = 10 KGS, Order was created in KGS. KGS may vary slighlty but PCS will be constant.)

I'm able to manage this in normal Purchase Order due to fields like "Qty. Per unit of Measure" & "Quantity (Base)" only.

Thanks in advance.
    Mahesh Jain
    Best Regards,
    Mahesh Jain
    mahesh@reliconservices.com