auxiliary Report printing

niimodinniimodin Member Posts: 142
Hello Experts

I have created a Sales Condition report which have to be printed anytime the Order confirmation is printed and it is working fine.

My problem is that when you preview the order confirmation report without printing and you close the form, the system still ask for confirm to print is the Sales Condition report.

Can some help me so that the sales condition report is only printed when the order confirmation is printed

The code is shown below

<Control224> - OnPush()
DocPrint.PrintSalesOrder(Rec,Usage::"Order Confirmation");

IF NOT CONFIRM('Do you want to print the General Sales Conditions',FALSE) THEN
EXIT;

//Print General Sales Conditions
REPORT.RUN(50014, FALSE, TRUE);

Thanks

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    In this case you need to add code into the Order confirm to do this. There are many many ways to do this.
    David Singleton
  • DwtlDwtl Member Posts: 3
    Try the following code

IF NOT CONFIRM('Do you want to print the General Sales Conditions',FALSE) THEN
    IF CURRREPORT.PREVIEW THEN
    EXIT
    ELSE
    REPORT.RUN(50014, FALSE, TRUE);

This will prevent you from hitting yes to print the Sales Conditions while preview the report, which should be a rare case.
  • niimodinniimodin Member Posts: 142
    Thank you very much.

It worked
  • niimodinniimodin Member Posts: 142
    I have a pdf virtual printer.
    I observed that anytime I try to convert my "Order Confirmation" to pdf the Report 50014 try prints through the system default printer.

Can someone help me?
  • androjdazandrojdaz Member Posts: 20
    niimodin wrote:
    I have a pdf virtual printer.
    I observed that anytime I try to convert my "Order Confirmation" to pdf the Report 50014 try prints through the system default printer.

Can someone help me?
    I am not sure what you are trying to do, but try setting UseSystemPrinter=NO and UseReqForm=YES or use "Printer Selection" table to assign default printer to user for report 50014.
    That's what she said!