Released Production Order

sendhilsendhil Member Posts: 5
Hi guys,

I am Sendhil, I am new to MS Navision.
I have a problem in MS Navision 2009, while changing the status to finished, in Released Production Order
(ie) a message comes like this " Production Order RPO002 has not been finished. Some output is still missing. Do you still want to finish this order? "

Expecting a solution for this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
Sendhil.D

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    you created the Production order for example 50 PCs , but u posted the Out put - 30 Pcs , now you are trying to change the status to Finished .

So that system is throwing the message.
  • sendhilsendhil Member Posts: 5
    No, I have created a production order for 100 nos, and i have changed the status to Finished for the 100 nos.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    sendhil wrote:

Expecting a solution for this problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
    Sendhil.D

Sendhil what is this about? Do you feel that everyone here should drop their paid work so they can solve your problems first?

This is a volunteer community site its very very wrong for you to expect people to help. Generally someone will help, but because they want to, not because the have to.
    David Singleton
  • bstoyanobstoyano Member Posts: 134
    I am still using NAV 5, but in NAV 2009 do you have a field in the lines of the Released Production order named Remaining Quantity or something similiar? Can you confirm if it's value is zero?
    Boris
    Please, do not frighten the ostrich,
    the floor is concrete.
  • AdamRoueAdamRoue Member Posts: 1,283
    I guess he is assuming "finish" means to finish the order and book 100 in, when it takes an output journal and the finish step means something different.
    The art of teaching is clarity and the art of learning is to listen
  • EricPZEricPZ Member Posts: 2