Insert records in temporary table of Form from another Form

renjitarenjita Member Posts: 40
Hi All,

I am trying to insert Serial No. into Item Tracking Lines Form from Purchase Order screen using a new Field Serial No.

But i am inserting the Values in the Original Table but the Item Tracking Lines is using the Tracking Specification Temporary Table for inserting the values.

But the Problem is that I want to insert the records in the Same temporary table of Tracking Specification used by Item Tracking Lines.

Please Help ?

Thanks In Advance

renjita

Comments

• vijay_gvijay_g Member Posts: 884
    edited 2010-02-22
    check SourceTableTemporary property of item tracking line form. or have u done any customization in it?
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• renjitarenjita Member Posts: 40
    Hi,

I need to insert into the same Temporary table of Tracking Specification used in Item Tracking lines instead of Original Table.

So What is the use of SourceTableTemporary property of item tracking line form. It is set to Yes.
    I want to insert the new records in the Same Temporary Table.

Regards,

renjita
  • renjitarenjita Member Posts: 40
    vijay_g wrote:
    check SourceTableTemporary property of item tracking line form. or have u done any customization in it?

Hi,

I need to insert into the same Temporary table of Tracking Specification used in Item Tracking lines instead of Original Table.

So What is the use of SourceTableTemporary property of item tracking line form. It is set to Yes.
    I want to insert the new records in the Same Temporary Table.

Regards,

renjita
    ohh.. then read code written oninsertrecord trigger of item tracking line form.
    means of SourceTableTemporary property is if you will insert data in this form then it will not insert in actual table.