Title Bar Change in Navision opening screen

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
Hi all,

Whenever i start the dynamics navision i am getting this message in the title bar of navision screen as "<Company name> - Microsoft Dynamics NAV".

I dont want to display the message Microsoft Dynamics NAV.is it possible to achieve this.

If so, Kindly tell me the steps to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    chandrurec wrote:
    Hi all,

Whenever i start the dynamics navision i am getting this message in the title bar of navision screen as "<Company name> - Microsoft Dynamics NAV".

I dont want to display the message Microsoft Dynamics NAV.is it possible to achieve this.

can i know why client / you dont want to see that Title bar like that.?
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    The only reason I can imagine you wanting this is because you are trying to pass off Navision as something else?

This is a very bizarre request.
    David Singleton
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi chengalasettyvsrao,

We have developed some menu forms from our side. So we dont want to display the wording "Microsoft Dynamics NAV" when we open that form so if it is possible, kindly give me a solution on how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    chandru.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    But it is still Microsoft Dynamics NAV and you have no rights to change that... ;-) Sorry, but from my point of view, even if it is possible, it is not legal...
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.
  • chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
    Hi Kine,

Is it possible to add some details to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV. If it is possible then no problem, i can do that.

Kindly suggest me if you know the solution.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    chandru.
  • kinekine Member Posts: 12,562
    You can create own automation, find the window and change the caption. But you need to know how to use C++ or C# or other language to do that.
    Kamil Sacek
    MVP - Dynamics NAV
    My BLOG
    NAVERTICA a.s.