Nav 2009 Financials Book

khatiakhatia Member Posts: 16
Hi all,

I have to buy Nav 2009 Financials Book. Does someone have a link, where I can buy it.

Khatia

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    if you work for a customer /partner then log in to Customer source /partner source to download the materials.
  • khatiakhatia Member Posts: 16
    I am working in a microsoft partner company, but as I find I can not download this materials without enroll in a service plan :(

Khatia
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    You can still buy hard copy from MS.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    khatia wrote:
    I am working in a microsoft partner company, but as I find I can not download this materials without enroll in a service plan :(

Khatia

Do you want to pay or do you want it free?
    David Singleton
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Ask a customer to get it for you if you have any on customersource, or are setup as their rep
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    jannestig wrote:
    Ask a customer to get it for you if you have any on customersource, or are setup as their rep

[-X If they have not paid up for support, then they have to pay for it.
    David Singleton
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    jannestig wrote:

haha, that looks real professional. Hey Customer X, I know I'm supporting you and your operation, but my company can't download any training material. Will you help us?

David is right. Microsoft doesn't write all that documentation for free. If you want it you need to pay for it.
  • bstoyanobstoyano Member Posts: 134
    edited 2010-02-22
    Hi Khatia,

Just ask someone in your company who has already passed the exams for assistance
    Boris
    Please, do not frighten the ostrich,
    the floor is concrete.
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    bstoyano wrote:
    Why don't you try and search with e-Mule?

Just because someone shared it on a P2P site doesn't mean downloading it is legal. Again, Microsoft pays employees to write this documentation. It is not unreasonable to expect partners and customers to pay for it.
  • bstoyanobstoyano Member Posts: 134
    I agree, matttrax, I shall refrain from such posting in the future. Sorry guys. Intellectual property is to be respected.
    To Khatia - do not be afraid from the certification exams. You will answer some 2/3 of the questions instantaneously. For the rest you may have to think a little. Just read the books and get involved into real support
    Boris
    Please, do not frighten the ostrich,
    the floor is concrete.