Item List Display

schoolkidschoolkid Member Posts: 103
Dear All,

I want to filter the Items on the Item List form whenever i click the No. field in the Sales Lines Form.

The filter criteria is that the Items should be filtered based on the Items that are given on the Price Sheet of a particular customer.

i tried with fetching the SellTOCustomer and then fetch the price code and through which i fetch the items that are on the Price Sheet,But now i am unable to put these values on the Item Card and then list them.

Thanks in Advance

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    add a new flow field that drills downt he to item price table, in on validate of this field update type and no. with this new value.
    David Singleton
  • schoolkidschoolkid Member Posts: 103
    sorry i think i didnt explain it properly...

Let me explain it once more..this is the requirement

1.when i click on No filed on the Sales Line i get to Item List form.This Displays all Items,
    2.I want to show only the Items which a customer can buy which will be checked with the Price Sheet Table where Items are associated for the Customer.
    3. If required i will press the Show All icon which will display all the Items in the Item List Form.

Thanks in Advance.
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    I think you need to understand the customers need and know EXACTLY what they want before you start programming. :whistle:
    David Singleton