Compile a list of all fields with FieldClass of Flow Field

jetboy13jetboy13 Member Posts: 3
Hello All,

Database info: NAV 3.7 objects - 4.0 SP3 executables

I have been asked by my employer to put together a list of all the flow fields currently in our NAV database. I have been searching for a way to compile a list that would display the table name, field name, FieldClass and CalcFormula. Does anyone know of a way that this would be possible without having to go through each table and viewing the properties of each field?

Comments

• David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    Open Form 7702 go to the last field and filter on "FlowField"
    David Singleton
  • jetboy13jetboy13 Member Posts: 3
    David,

Thanks for the information. Since we are the end user we only posses the Solutions Developer license and not the Partner License, necessary to access this form. We will discuss this further with our VAR.

Thanks for your response!!
    jetboy13 wrote:
    David,

Thanks for the information. Since we are the end user we only posses the Solutions Developer license and not the Partner License, necessary to access this form. We will discuss this further with our VAR.

Thanks for your response!!

Its really easy to create this form.
    Go to the Form designer NEW.

For the source table use "Fields", select all fields.

Once the form is created set the properties to NON EDITABLE, this is important. Save the form and you are ready to run.
    David Singleton
    Or maybe you can copy this form and post it into a range you have permission to access.
    David Singleton
  • kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    Once the form is created set the properties to NON EDITABLE, this is important. Save the form and you are ready to run.

Just being curious why so ? I have used this form a lot but obviously never changed anything.
    Kapil Khanna

Just being curious why so ? I have used this form a lot but obviously never changed anything.

because they are an end user, and its quite possible that a user will run the form, and change something and make a real mess.
    David Singleton