credit memo - correction

KreminpKreminp Member Posts: 17
Hi Expert!

I would like post a Credit Memo (Invoice Type: Correction)
I filled the Corrective Invoice tab (Correction type: unit price), then Functions -> Get Correction Lines. Modify the Unit price, then Functions -> Create Sales Line, and Post the Credit Memo.

I get an error message: "Amount must be negative in Gen. Journal Line Journal Template Name = '' Journal Batch Name = '' Line No. = 0."

I get this error only if i want to increase the Unit Price, when I want to decrease the Unit Price, I can post the memo.

Could you help me, please?

Comments

• jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Isnt the correction tab invoice an eastern European Modification, Can you state which country you are using NAv in ?
  • KreminpKreminp Member Posts: 17
    I use the NAV in Hungary, but I find this "Corrective Invoice" tabs in the Cronus database.

In this database I'm able to post the memo with increased price.
  • NixPtNixPt Member Posts: 19
    For spain you can do it two ways fill the client 1st and 2nd fill corrective invoice no. after this go to functions and get posted document lines to reverse.

after this the lines will appear in the credit memo lines and then you can change the value. For me works fine.

the 2nd way is to fill the corrective invoice no. after this go to copy document lines select posted invoice select the invoice you want to correct and check the option to include header.

after this the lines will appear in the credit memo lines and then you can change the value.

I hope this help..

Regards
  • KreminpKreminp Member Posts: 17
    Sorry, it doesnt help :(

I have to solve this problem with method i wrote.

I dont understand why must be the amount negative.