Filtering on Customers

sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
Dear All,

I am using Navision 5.1. For some strange reason whenever I filter on a customer no. which does not exist and remove all filters using the show all, the fitlers remain fixed onto the first customer and tries to re-create it. Has anyone ever encountered this issue?

Regards

Comments

• bspencerbspencer Member Posts: 50
    We are running 4.0, but this sounds similar to an issue we experience every now and then. I imagine it has been addressed on this forum before.

Often we find users applying field filters on the card form and the system will not release these filters from the tabular form. The filter must be release from the card from. From time to time, we have even had to go to the table filters via the card form and manually back out the filters in order to get the filter to release.
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    Hi,

The filter is released from the card form and not form the list and this should be enough as the card filter supercedes that of the list. Still for some reason there still seems to be an issue with some filtering, which besides it's not the same number which was filtered before.
  • sabzamsabzam Member Posts: 1,149
    Dear All,

I found out that this error exists in the default objects. I have tried to find an official fix from Microsoft but could not find any. Has anyone ever met this issue before, and hopefully the solution?