Sales Header does not Exist

HareeshGowthamHareeshGowtham Member Posts: 4
Hi,

I am facing a problem as "Sales Header does not Exist"

If anyone know how to solve this issue, kindly revert me.

Sundar

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    when you are getting the error.?
  • HareeshGowthamHareeshGowtham Member Posts: 4
    While clicking on the sales Order Menu
  • jannestigjannestig Member Posts: 1,000
    Attach a screen shot of the error,

A couple of things does it mention a Sales order No ?

Delete your ZUP file, and check NO Series for sales orders, If you swap between companies a lot the ZUP can get screwed up sometimes.
  • HareeshGowthamHareeshGowtham Member Posts: 4
    Pls send me the procedure to delete Zup Files
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    If you are sure that this is not a code problem then it is most likely a zup file problem.

But seeing as how you do not know how to delete your zup file, I'm a little worried. Do you know the purpose of the zup file and how it is used in Navision? Basically it stores all of your personal changes (what columns are visible, column sizes, filters, etc) to the client. When you delete it, those are all gone. I don't want you to blindly follow someone's advice and just delete it.

Most likely you left a filter on for a specific order, and then someone else posted that order. Now when you open the sales order form it is looking for that record, but it doesn't exist.
  • inflames1983inflames1983 Member Posts: 2
    When this issue happens to our client as well, they some times get numbers that have not been used as a sales order. They do switch between their two companies and the main company does the posting for their other branch. This happens mainly to the main company and not the branch.

In the last instance when this happen no one was asked to replace the ZUP file. So im not too sure whether the ZUP is causing this issue or not.
  • pduckpduck Member Posts: 147
    Are there any filters set when opening? Check the bottom right corner of the Navision window if FILTER appears in the grey box.

If not, this sounds like a not well-programmed Get/Find-Function which is placed inside your Sales Order Form Triggers. You should debug this with help from your partner.
  • RishikeshRishikesh Member Posts: 9
    ZUP file is present in Application Data folder Normally the path is C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data The easiest way to ger there is Go to Start menu click on RUN then type %appdata% then you are in Application Data folder there is a file named fin type of file is ZUP file just delete it then close your client and after closing also check the ZUP if it is created delete it again and when there is no ZUP file just start client Your problem must be solved if it is not because of any other reason