RG1 Register in Excise

shaileshpujarashaileshpujara Member Posts: 40
Dear all,

Can anyone please tell me how to get the RG1 register i.e. Quantity wise and value wise register for Finished goods as it is available for Raw Material i.e. RG 23A I & II.

Thanks in advance,

Shailesh Pujara
Functional Consultant

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    In Navision RG 1 = DSA ( Daily stock Account ).

Financial Management - > General ledger - > Periodic Activies - > Excise - > generate DSA
  • shaileshpujarashaileshpujara Member Posts: 40
    Thanks a lot for your reply.

But then please let me know that when we are selling the Finised goods and we ship that Finished goods from the Sales order why the entry goes to the RG 23A Part I also when we see from the Navigate after the Sales has been shiped.

Thanks & Regards,
    Shailesh Pujara
  • ssinglassingla Member Posts: 2,973
    RG 23 A part 1 keeps track of all the movement of goods effected thru purchase and sales document.
    CA Sandeep Singla
    http://ssdynamics.co.in
  • krikikriki Member, Moderator Posts: 9,110
    [Topic moved from 'NAV 2009' forum to 'NAV/Navision' forum]
    Regards,Alain Krikilion
    No PM,please use the forum. || May the <SOLVED>-attribute be in your title!

Dear Sandip,

Please let me know that when we complete the manufacturing of the FG then why RG 23A Part I does not hit. Because if the excise register does not hit at the time of completion of the manufacturing but hit at the time of shipment of the goods then it will create only negative and no positive entry against it.

Pls. let me know,

Thanks in advance,
    CA Shailesh Pujara
    Functional Consultant
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    what ever the material you are producing then Your Replenishment method - Production. in item master then at the time when you sell the FG , system will not update the RG 23 Part A I.

By mistake if you put the Replenishment Method - Purchase (for the Items what you are producing) in item master then at the time sale system will update the RG 23 A part I.

So Replenishment Method will plays major role .
    Thanks a lot for your reply. I will check it at my end.

Thank you very much

Regards,
    CA Shailesh Pujara