Inventory Valuation Report

wolftechwolftech Member Posts: 54
Hi Friends,

In item master , the inventory qty shown is different from inventory qty in inventory valuation report. My client is using 4.0 sp3 indian version.

The report is wrong only where the item uses multiple UOM.

eg: In item master total inventory qty = sum of remaining qty in item ledger

in Inventory report = total input (purchase + Adjustment)- output (consumption + Adjustment)

there is a difference.. ](*,)
Thanks

Madhu

--He Who Ask question is a fool for 5 Minutes , he who does not ask remains fool forever--

Comments

• MandASoftMandASoft Member Posts: 8
    wolftech wrote:
    Hi Friends,

In item master , the inventory qty shown is different from inventory qty in inventory valuation report. My client is using 4.0 sp3 indian version.

The report is wrong only where the item uses multiple UOM.

eg: In item master total inventory qty = sum of remaining qty in item ledger

in Inventory report = total input (purchase + Adjustment)- output (consumption + Adjustment)

there is a difference.. ](*,)

Have you try to find the place where the diference comes? Divide and Conquer. First fint the Item and the Entryes that are not correct, I think there will be a diferent because a one or two records are not calculated or calculated twice.
    There are always a way
    http://www.mandasoft.eu
  • shjelshjel Member Posts: 7
    Maybe the inventory reconciliation tool of 2-Controlware can help you?

I know that they also deliver inventory reconciliation and inventory valuation as a service...if you are interested, please contact me for more information.