Attachment Table Navision 5.0

andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
Hello everyone,

In Navision 5.0 there is the possibility to attach to various kind of documents one ore more file attachment using the toolbar icon Links (paperclip icon).
These link information should be saved in a table but I don't understand which is. Also under system/virtual table (>=2000000001 ) but I don't find it .
Also making CTRL + F2 on the opened form we can not see form number and source table.
So I think that it is an internal table.

Can I access/view/read it?

The problem is that when the original documents are deleted (example: a sales order is completed invoiced or archived) the reference to original document (Document No.) should be changed to following ones (ex. Sales Invoice Header No.).

Thank you.

Comments

• andy76andy76 Member Posts: 616
    Sorry, maybe I found the table:

2000000068 - Record Link

Is that correct?

Should I modify information in this table to obtain my result or is there a better way?

Thank you
  • chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    andy76 wrote:
    The problem is that when the original documents are deleted (example: a sales order is completed invoiced or archived) the reference to original document (Document No.) should be changed to following ones (ex. Sales Invoice Header No.).

What is the problem?

I think system is doing right.
    When I delete the document and archive it, the information of attachment is lost (deleted). Isn't it?
    In the Archived sales order the information of attached document/link is not present. Isn't it?

Thank you.
    Yes.

But the if you create the invoice against the order , then u can find the atttachment.
    Can you explain better?

Do you mean using the function 'Get Shipment Lines...' from Invoice (temporary) form?

Thank you
    Create the Purchase order No: 101

Attach the document (record Link) to the PO : 101.

Archieve the document : 101 , then system does not show the attachment in Arcive document.

Now create the Purchase receipt against the PO : 101 .

System created the GRN - GRN 201 .

Open that GRN - press Ctrl + L. , u can find the attachment.

Now create the Purchase Invoice against the PO : 101 .

System created the Purchase INV - INV 301 .

Open that Inv 301 - press Ctrl + L. u can find the attachment.
    I have made your test with Sales and you are right but the original sales order is deleted if under 'Sales & Receivables Setup' it is chosen Always and flagged Archiving Sales Order.

The original sales order is deleted and archived in table Sales Header Archive with same number but on this document the link to attachment is lost and empty.
    Do you understand?
    andy76 wrote:
    Do you understand?

Did u read my above answer carefully.
    Archieve the document : 101 , then system does not show the attachment in Arcive document.
    Ok, so what do you advice to have the link on archived document?

Thank you
    if you are a customer then inform to partner.

If you are a partner then sit with your developer.