Hide Ok Cancel buttons in a report

shillushillu Member Posts: 72
Hi All,

Can we hide OK, Cancel and Help buttons in a Report?
If yes, Please let me know how to do.

Thanks,
Shilpa.

Comments

• JedrzejTJedrzejT Member Posts: 267
    Change PocessingOnly properties to - Yes, then you have buttons Print.. etc
    but - Why you want to hide OK button?

If you want to keep report with property processingonly=Yes, and you don't want to use button OK - i think you add other button on request form and walkaround report logic. In that case you can do it on form object instead of report and problem dissapear.
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Tell us WHY you want to hide the buttons. Then we can give you a better answer. Start with the problem the business is facing.
  • shillushillu Member Posts: 72
    Thanks for the replies!

Yes...I am creating a processingonly report with a request form and a button on it. My requirement is like..

Based on the filters provided in the request form.. i need to filter Sales Invoice Line table and insert the data in some other table. I can even go with with Form object but using a report it is easy for me to apply filters and group the records based on the filter conditions given a request form.

As it is not looking good having my customized button on a request form and (OK, Cancel) buttons on the report.. i want to hide those buttons.
  • ZephyrZephyr Member Posts: 110
    Sillu you can use 2 Report Property for do this

1. "UseReqForm" - "NO"
    2. "ProcessingOnly" - "YES"

Check it out.
    Zephyr
  • David_SingletonDavid_Singleton Member Posts: 5,479
    So remove your button, and use the standard Navision OK to launch your processing.
    David Singleton
  • matttraxmatttrax Member Posts: 2,309
    Why do you need a custom button? That's what the OK button is for.