Options

How to design Menu pages in NAV 2009 RTC

chandrurecchandrurec Member Posts: 560
edited 2010-01-25 in NAV Three Tier
Hi all,

In NAV 2009 RTC,when i click the Department menu, i am getting a menu page in the right side. What is the page id for that page ?If anybody knows kindly tell me.

is it possibel to creata a menu page in 2009 RTC?

if anybody knows how to create a menu page. Kindly tell me the steps on how to create a menu page in NAV 2009 RTC.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
chandru.

Comments

• Options
    BeliasBelias Member Posts: 2,998
    with or without SP1? if it is with SP, just click ctrl+alt+f1 to see the "about this page..." window...you'll find the number of page.
    To design pages, just see how is developed in standard or study the materials. Answering "how to design a page" question in this forum it will be too long!
    EDIT: for this kind of pages is better to click the top left button with "?" and select "about this page..." , if you miss the focus, you'll "zoom" the wrong page if you use the shortcut
    -Mirko-
    "Never memorize what you can easily find in a book".....Or Mibuso
    My Blog
  • Options
    Hi Belias,

I know how to create a page but I dont know how to create a menu page. Menu page is like the page u get when u click the department menu in Navigation pane in RTC.So If you can tell me the psge ID of that menu page which we get when we click the department menu in RTC, i can refer to that and design my own menu page .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    chandru.
  • Options
    #-o that one...i think it is bound to menusuites in range "1000..", but i'm not sure
    some months ago i tried to modify it but i really don't remember if and how i've managed to do it...just try to mess with menusuite (save it before :wink: )
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Hi Belias,

Its urgent so please try to remember the steps u followed to crete a menu page.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    chandru.
  • Options
    really, you should try to design a menusuites in range 1k ("dept - MBS" and "dept - Country").
    What is the personalization you want to do?add/remove/rename what?
    -Mirko-
    My Blog
  • Options
    Hi Belias,

I have added in Dept -Comp and i can able to see those option in Department. Thanks Belias for your Useful information.

Is it possible to add some user defined pictures and put some flow diagram in rtc.

If so please tell me the way to ahieve this ?

Thanks in advnace

Regards,
    chandru.