Planning worksheet - Exclude the cancelle purchase order

lallylally Member Posts: 323
Hi,

I created a New Item , so Inventory Qty = 0

I created a sales order for the New item , Qty = 100 on 01 / 01 / 2010 - shipment date - 01 / 05/2010 it is urgent sales order

Now i run the planning work sheet system suggested a purchase order for that against that sales order.

I run the carryout action message so system created a purchase order .

i sent the purchase order on 01/01/2010 order no - P001 , after two days supplier told material is not availble .

so i cancelled the purchase order - P001 ( with a boolean field Cancelled- it is customization).
here the issue is client wants to know the cancelled purchase order s.

now when i run the planning work sheet again system is not suggesting any purchase order against this sales order .

system treats already purchase order created .

so My query is how to create the another purchase order when old purchase order cancelled.

Please suggest me .
lally

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    your goal is planning Engine should not consider that purchase order .

If you have a good developers then u can have to modify the planning engine - which is very complex.

if you dont have the good developers , then follow the work around .

Create a field called Cancelled in the Purchase Archieve header and Line.

When the Purchase order cancelled then you have to archieve that PO with check mak in cancelled field and delete that purchase order from purchase Header Line tables.

So from the Purchase Archieve header /line tables - creata form called Cancelled purchase orders.(filter that PO which has check mark cancelled).
  • kapil4dynamicskapil4dynamics Member Posts: 591
    No need of customization. After cancellation , archive it (as ur client wants to see canceled P.O.s) and then delete the original Purchase Order and run planning again.
    Kapil Khanna