Adjust Exchange Rates

bryan_823bryan_823 Member Posts: 4
I am trying to run Adjust Cost Exchange rates batchjob, without specify Starting and Ending Date under Adjustment Period, and have filled in the posting date (As I wan to have the unrealized gain/loss posted to this date)., however system prompts a message saying that "the posting date cannot be entered because its does not occur within the adjustment period"

I have foreign currency transactions started on 01 Jan 2010 and have specify the exchange rates for those foriegn currencies. Can someone help me on this why I cant specify the posting date as 31 Jan 2010 on the adjust exchange rates batch job?

Comments

• chengalasettyvsraochengalasettyvsrao Member Posts: 711
    bryan_823 wrote:
    I am trying to run Adjust Cost Exchange rates batchjob, without specify Starting and Ending Date under Adjustment Period, and have filled in the posting date (As I wan to have the unrealized gain/loss posted to this date)., however system prompts a message saying that "the posting date cannot be entered because its does not occur within the adjustment period"

I have foreign currency transactions started on 01 Jan 2010 and have specify the exchange rates for those foriegn currencies. Can someone help me on this why I cant specify the posting date as 31 Jan 2010 on the adjust exchange rates batch job?

In that Batch job u have to enter the starting date , Ending Date .

Posting date should be equal to Starting date or Ending date , or Between starting and ending date.

Example : Starting date - 01/01/01
    Ending date - 01/31/01

Posting date - 01/31/01.